Advance Laptop Chiplevel Technology
This is a fully comprehensive instructional course in getting into the business of repairing all makes of laptops. Chip-level Training will be customized for your present knowledge of electronics. If you go through the fundamental track , all the power electronic components will be introduced before we move to the logics section. After you become comfortable with power electronics the logic session follows . It is an intensive coverage into the intricate details of chip-level service of the laptops. This involves detailed circuit tracing , signal analysis , replacement of SMD devices and all the tips and tricks our service engineers acquired from the years of experiences. the session makes you confident enough to chip-level service the new generation notebooks from Lenova , Compaq, HP , Toshiba ,Sony and the like .
1. Basic Electronics Concept, Formation of Current, AC/DC Concept, Rules for Flow of Current, Circuit, Frequency .
2. Resistor- Symbol, Function, Denoting Letter, Solid Type Resistor Color Coding, SMD Type Resistor Coding, Value measurement by Multimeter.
3. Capacitor – Function, Types, Symbol, Identification of Solid Type and SMD Type Capacitor, Testing of Capacitor by Multimeter.
4. Coil – Function, Symbol, Denoting Letter, Types of material, Properties of Coil, Identification of Solid and SMD type coil, Pack coil, Testing of Coil.
5. Diode: Function, Symbol, Denoting letter, Identification of Solid and SMD Type Diode, Types of Diode, Testing of Diode, Anode and Cathode Concept.
6. Transistor: Introduction, Types, Symbol, Denoting Letter, PNP and NPN Concept, Testing of Transistor, Function etc.
7. Mosfet: Introduction, Types, 3 leg Mosfet, 8 Leg Mosfet, Identification of N-Channel and P-Channel Mosfet, Testing of Mosfet, Dual Mosfet Concept, Switching Concept Etc.
8. Crystal: Introduction, Measuring unit, Types and Real Shape, Testing of Crystal etc.
9. Transformer and IC.
10. Fuse and Jumber.
Use of Soldering Iron, Micro Soldering Iron, Desoldering Pump, Twiser, SMD Machine and Hot Melt Gun, All types of IC and Chip soldering/ Desoldering, All types of Electronic Component Solid and SMD soldering /Desoldering.
1. Motherboard overview and Block Diagram of Motherboard.
2. Identification of all types of chip, ports, socket, slots etc.
3. Working Concept of Motherboard. Concept of RESET, READY, CLOCK Signal.
4. VRM Circuit- Overview, Tracing, Hot Testing, Shorting Problem in VRM Circuit, Troubleshooting, Internal Structure of VRM Chip, Volt Sense Circuit Concept, Programmable circuit, VTT Circuit, VID Concept.
5. RAM Supply: Identification of all Types of Desktop RAM, RAM Operating Voltage, RAM VTT Voltage, RAM Supply Pin, All types of possible circuit of RAM Supply. Hot Testing.
6. Clock Generator Circuit: Identification of Clock Generator, Tracing, Use of Frequency Counter to measure Clock, Troubleshooting.
7. USB Port Circuit: USB Port Supply Pin Tracing, Data Pin Tracing.
8. SATA Port : Data Pin Tracing of Sata Port.
9. Standby Circuit : Standby Mosfet , Circuit tracing.
10. PCI Slot: Voltage, Data and Signal Testing.
11. Diagnostic Card: LED Status , Coding Concept
12. CRO Machine: Complete Operating of CRO for Voltage, Data and Signal Testing.
13. ROM Circuit: Identification of all Types of ROM, ROM Pin Details and Circuit Tracing.
14. ROM data and RAM Data: Data Testing on ROM and RAM Data Pin.
15. North Bridge Supply Circuit.
16. Repairing of RAM.
17. PS ON and Trigger Circuit and CMOS Circuit.
18. BIOS Programming by Universal BIOS Programmer.
19. South Bridge Damage Confirmation.
20. Motherboard Repairs Essential Steps and Troubleshooting
21. Power Sequence
22. PCH Circuit Overview, Circuit Tracing and shorting problem.
23. Schamatic Diagram
1. Assembling and Dissembling of Laptop.
2. Identification of all parts of Laptop.
3. Identification and Function of all Ports and Socket of Laptop.
1. Volt in Circuit. Tracing and Troubleshooting.
2. VRM Circuit. Tracing and Troubleshooting.
3. Ram Supply Circuit. Tracing and Troubleshooting.
4. Step Down Circuit – 5 Volt and 3.3 Volt. Primary and Secondary Step down.
5. Battery Charging and Discharging Circuit. Tracing and Fault Finding.
6. Clock Generator Circuit.
7. Fan Controller Circuit.
8. USB Supply and Data Circuit.
9. SATA Supply and Data Circuit.
12. AUDIO – Mike, Headphone and Internal Speaker Circuit Tracing.
13. E-Sata Port Circuit Tracing
14. CPU Thermal Circuit.
15. ROM – Identification of all types of ROM and Circuit Tracing.
16. Schematic Diagram – Laptop Motherboard Circuit Tracing through Schematic Diagram.
17. North Bridge Supply
18. Graphics Chip Supply
19. Concept of PCH.
20. Laptop BIOS Programming.
21. BGA Machine Operation, Chip Reballing.
22. How to Download BIOS File from Internet.
23. Password Removal Tips.
24. VGA Port.
25. Use of DC Supply Machine.
26. Laptop Display Assembly. .
27. Identification of all chip of laptop motherboard.
28. Common Faults of Laptop and Troubleshooting.(Laptop Dead, No Display….)
29. Power Sequence of Laptop
Nepal’s #1 Guaranteed chip-level Repair and Training ! 100% Laptop repair !! 100% Job Placement !!
Fully practical !!! Hostel Service available for students outside valley !!!!
Question About This Course ?
For more information about courses, please send inquiry then our representatives will contact you:Inquiry Now
Getting Advance Laptop in this institute was the best decision ever. I had really genuine experience of learning here. The instructor was superb and the way he taught us with the assigned projects was really impressive. Kantipur really has fulfilled it's promise of providing training with real...
Chip Level Laptop
Kantipur is the best platform to me to transform my career to IT sector. I believe any other institution could not be comparable to Kantipur Techinical Institute. It's excellent.