Java is a general-purpose computer programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. It is intended to let application developers “write once, run anywhere” (WORA), meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation. Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode that can run on any Java virtual machine (JVM) regardless of computer architecture. As of 2016, Java is one of the most popular programming languages in use, particularly for client-server web applications, with a reported 9 million developers. Java was originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems (which has since been acquired by Oracle Corporation) and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems’ Java platform. The language derives much of its syntax from C and C++, but it has fewer low-level facilities than either of them.
The original and reference implementation Java compilers, virtual machines, and class libraries were originally released by Sun under proprietary licences. As of May 2007, in compliance with the specifications of the Java Community Process, Sun relicensed most of its Java technologies under the GNU General Public License. Others have also developed alternative implementations of these Sun technologies, such as the GNU Compiler for Java (bytecode compiler), GNU Classpath (standard libraries), and IcedTea-Web (browser plugin for applets).
The latest version is Java 8 Update 121 which is the only version currently supported for free by Oracle, although earlier versions are supported both by Oracle and other companies on a commercial basis.
• Installing JDK and setting development environment for Java
• Printing Hello World
• Syntax and keywords
• Compiling and Running Programs
• Putting Comments
• Variables Initialization and Declaration
• Datatypes like char, string, boolean, etc
• Using mathematical, comparison and logical operators.
• Applying condition with if, if-else and switch statements.
• Controlling flow with while and for loops.
• Nesting conditions and loops.
• Using break, continue and return statements
• Writing functions, user defined funtions and built-in functions.
• Concept of one-dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
• Vector and Arraylist
• Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
• Classes and objects
• Public, Private and Protected methods and properties
• THIS keyword
• Method Overloading and Overriding
• Constructor functions, constructor overloading
• Inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism
• Interfaces, implementing interfaces
• Abstract classes and methods
• Static keyword, Use of “super”
• Defining constants using final
• Exception handling, try, catch and throw
• Multiple catch statements
• User defined exceptions
• Type casting
• Input and output Class
• Defining package, Importing package
• Collection and generics
• Multi Threading
• Swing API Library
• Components and Containers
• Creating Swing components like buttons, text fields, drop-down lists etc.
• JFrame, JDialog and JApplet
• Adding Swing components to containers
• Arranging Swing components using layout managers
• Menu, menu bar
• Dialogs and message boxes
• Building GUI using NetBeans and Eclipse
The learning outcome of this phase is that candidate learns to develop graphical user interface with the help of GUI components.
• What are Events?
• Event Handling
• ActionEvent and ActionListener
• Creating connection with MySQL database with JDBC ODBC Driver.
• Submitting a form and inserting data.
• Displaying, editing and deleting data in database.
On completing this phase, students will successfully handle user interactions with the forms and simple as well as complex operations on the database.
After the completion of training, students choose a topic for their project work. For e.g.
• Libaray Management Software
• Hotel Management Software
• Inventory Management System
• Reservation System
• Online chat Application
Question About This Course ?
For more information about courses, please send inquiry then our representatives will contact you:Inquiry Now
After finishing my training, I was hired by Kantipur Technical Institute as a Computer Instructor. I am currently working at Kantipur as a Computer Teacher. Thanks to Kantipur Technical Institute who helped me start my career as a Computer Instructor.