Video Editing / Multimedia
The term video editing can refer to: The process of manipulating video images. Once the province of expensive machines called video editors, video editing software is now available for personal computers and workstations. Video editing includes cutting segments (trimming), re-sequencing clips, and adding transitions and other Special Effects.
- Linear video editing, using video tape and is edited in a very linear way. Several video clips from different tapes are recorded to one single tape in the order that they will appear.
- Non-linear editing system (NLE), This is edited on computers with specialised software. These are non destructive to the video being edited and use programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and Avid.
- Offline editing is the process in which raw footage is copied from an original source, without affecting the original film stock or video tape. Once the editing has been completely edited, the original media is then re-assembled in the online editing stage.
- Online editing is the process of reassembling the edit to full resolution video after an offline edit has been performed and is done in the final stage of a video production.
- Vision mixing, when working within live television and video production environments. A vision mixer is used to cut live feed coming from several cameras in real time.
Question About This Course ?
For more information about courses, please send inquiry then our representatives will contact you:Inquiry Now
After finishing my training, I was hired by Kantipur Technical Institute as a Computer Instructor. I am currently working at Kantipur as a Computer Teacher. Thanks to Kantipur Technical Institute who helped me start my career as a Computer Instructor.